TRAINEE EM Graduate Programme
TEMPO DE FORMAÇÃO: De Dez/2015 Até Dez/2017
CONSULTORIA: RH Interno
IDIOMA: Inglês Fluente
PÁGINA OFICIAL: Clique Aqui
Última atualização da página: 29/08/2017
In 1987, Red Bull not only launched a completely new product, it created and has lead ever since a whole new product category, Energy Drinks. Nowadays Red Bull employs more than 9000 people in over 170 countries, selling over 5 billion cans a year.
The World of Red Bull provides the forum for you to use your talent and passion, to develop yourself and make an impact. Find out why we’re different.
At Red Bull we offer a development programme that will be driven by what you need to learn and experience in order to succeed in your role.
The Graduate Programme follows Red Bull’s self-directed development philosophy, where approx. 70% of your learning and development is derived from “on-the-job” experiences, 20% through feedback and relationships and the remaining 10% from formal training. This will enable you to go further and grow faster.
You will have the opportunity to dive in head first on Day 1. Along with the core function of your role you will be accountable for project ownership and overcoming business challenges related to your department’s objectives.
Additionally, in order to gain broader insight into the business you’ll have a job rotation within a function that has a close link to your role. This will provide you with the opportunity to work with related departments and associated teams.
- Proven excellence in your academic life to date resulting in a Bachelor degree.
- Graduated/graduating between 2015 and December 2017 in Business Administration, Marketing, Communications, Advertising, Engineering and Economics, together with extra-curricular achievements that reflect your proactive mentality and your ability to manage complex projects and balance priorities.
- In addition we would like to see a history of pursuing personal passions that demonstrate that you are dreaming up big ideas and making them happen.
- Teste online: agosto
- Entrevista online: agosto e setembro
- Dinâmica de grupo: outubro
- Entrevistas: novembro
- Dinâmica final: novembro
Todos os graduates serão alocados na Matriz da Red Bull, em São Paulo.
Seja convidado(a) para vagas de acordo com o seu perfil direto no seu e-mail. Faça seu cadastro!